Hiring this week in the social gaming industry picked up slightly over last week’s numbers, with 11 companies hiring 12 new employees. According to data from LinkedIn and other sources, only Zynga bucked the single trend hire with a pair of new faces. Funzio’s acquisition of Jamil Moledina as its vice president of business development was by far the week’s biggest hire. Moledina was formerly the director of business development at EA Partners.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Samson Ma, Sr. It Administrator – First up is Crowdstar, which brings on one new team member this week. Ma was previously the Sr. Windows virtualization systems administrator at the University of San Francisco.
- Jamil Moledina, Vice President of Business Development – Funzio wins this week’s contest for highest profile hire with the acquisition of Moledina as VP of business development. Moledina was previously the director of business development at EA Partners.
- Cheryl Gibson, Finance and Production Account - GSN shows up for the second week in a row on our roundup by bringing on Gibson, who was formerly an accountant at Hoosick Falls Productions.
- Nongmo Cai, UI Design Intern – IGG makes our list by bringing on Cai for an internship.
- Travell McEntyre, Senior 3D Artist - Kabam grabs McEntryre from his position as a senior environment artist at Sledgehammer Games.
- James Clutterbuck, QA Tester – UK firm Natural Motion add Clutterbuck to the team. Clutterbuck was an animation wrangler at Frontier Developments.
- Marina Plakalovi?, Software Development Engineer in Test - Plakalovi? was previously a software development engineer at CROZ d.o.o.
- Ebru Yildiz, Product Manager – Peak Games also adds one person. Yildiz was formerly the product and business development specialist at Trendyol.com.
- Paolo Maninetti, Game Programmer – PopCap is yet another company reporting a single hire. Maninetti was previously a game programmer at Milestone s.r.l.
- Erica Call, Office Coordinator - Social recruiter Work4 Labs recruits Call from her former job as at personal assistant at Travelex.
- Leah Quesada, Procurement Specialist – And finally we have Zynga, which breaks the trend this week with a pair of new faces. Quesada was previously a product paralegal at Adobe Systems.
- Tamar Cohen, Nutrition Consultant – Also joining is Cohen, who comes aboard as a nutrition consultant.
Powered by Facebook Comments